Answering Customer Complaints

Topics you want to discuss or that are trending on social media.
Sheryl Loch

Answering Customer Complaints

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:46 pm

When you run a business and someone is not happy with your product, you should give them attention and take care of the issue before it blows up.

I was on Facebook and saw a post from a lady who had a problem with a hair care product, she posted her complaint and several others have out out saying they had the same problem. Many of the others say the complained to the company and felt like they were being treated badly. Apparently the company didn't really train their customer service people well enough to deal with complaints and now they have people talking class action law suits.

If you call in a complaint and the company acts as if you are crazy, lying or dumb...shit hits the fan. It may not be that one person that flips the switch, but sooner or later someone will and then have shit flying everywhere. And to top it off, others who are not involved will even be spreading the word (people like me posting here).

So pop over to This Post and see how 1 complaint has racked up 394 comments!

Also think about how you may handle things so this isn't your business being slammed.

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Answering Customer Complaints

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:59 pm think that I have almost bought this product a few times. I'm really glad I didn't I see the company now is chasing their tail commenting to every person who complained. This is not something I would ever want to deal with in business. Easier to just fix the problem from the very start.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events