Google Analytics Goals and Dashboards with David Kutcher

Videos about SEO, Data Collection, Tools and Tips
Sheryl Loch

Google Analytics Goals and Dashboards with David Kutcher

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:21 am

Anyone who owns a website probably has heard that you need Google Analytics to track traffic and conversions. But, some of us are not tech wizards and may need a bit more help than just being told to have analytics…and that is why we have our friend David Kutcher!

David knows how to use analytics and can put all those crazy terms into plain English.

In this video, he will walk us through how to set up our Google Analytics dashboard so we can easily find the stats and charts we want and he is also going to help us understand goals. Yes, we all know that having goals helps us achieve what we want in life and it goes the same for goals in analytics. Those goals are going to help us understand what is working and what isn’t.

Heck, did you know you can add notes to your analytics? Why yes you can and this is a great way to help you remember when you made changes in your pages or maybe tried a new source of traffic…all things you will want to keep track of.

David also explains what a landing page is and no, it may not be a page you named landing page…it could be any page on your site and you will hear how it shows in your analytics!

As you can guess, the more we can see and understand where people are coming from and what they are doing on our website, the more likely we are to be able to improve our sales!

Now I would suggest you watch the entire video, but if you need to rewatch certain parts, we have time stamps in the video description on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DTAe2KRQ8w&index=1&list=PLtYdpuULwr0GPIIRtgT5tRTeDGNNU8Niz

You can also fine David at – Confluent Forms

And if you would like to Get your 15 minute free consultation with David, just click over to – http://confluentforms.com/roi

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

JessMaynard

Re: Google Analytics Goals and Dashboards with David Kutcher

Unread post by JessMaynard » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:50 am

I cannot wait to use this info on my new website! thanks for sharing!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:39 am

Every conversation that I have with David leaves me with a long list of to do's for my analytics. I love how he explains the ideas and concepts behind everything that he does. He makes it easy to understand.

He loves doing these so much with us that we have more videos with him coming out soon! Yay!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:41 am

That is exciting & I love the offer for a free consultation! What a great offer!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY