Dreamer, Hugger, Writer

Please introduce yourself before posting in other areas.
We want to know about YOU, not just your business!

Moderator: JessMaynard

krangara

Dreamer, Hugger, Writer

Unread post by krangara » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:39 pm

Oh my - I have been on this forum since its inception, but haven't introduced myself yet!

I am Kitty, a 20 something 34 year old, boring resident of Chicago who is at the mercy of her diva-like pup and her frustrating hubby!

In the day, I TRY to enhance the brand image of my favorite clients using my words. In the night, I dream about George Clooney and Aaron Rodgers. :P

I don't smile from the heart, which is why I go the extra mile to reconnect with my inner child in public and with people. I am learning to be happy - mostly failing, but sometimes succeeding.

Every once in a while, when my pup licks my face - like once in five months - or cocks his head at his crazy mum, I am ecstatic. These ephemeral moments of joy create enduring memories in my soul. I live for those brief seconds of bliss.

I am battling an eating disorder, horrible body image issues and other psychological travails, BUT my loved ones keep me sane, keep me grounded, and keep me happy.

This community is a haven of strength, support and stimulation. I look forward to connecting with each one of you...

MUCH love and HUGS
Kitto (or Kit or K or Krazy K :P)

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

MicheleJennae

Re: Dreamer, Hugger, Writer

Unread post by MicheleJennae » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:07 am

Your introduction is so personal and poignant! Thank you for letting us SEE YOU! I could be better about that myself...

Michele Jennae
Sowing Seeds of Serendipity

www.artuitivecoaching.com

krangara

Unread post by krangara » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:00 pm

You are quite awesome yourself, sweetie <3

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

MicheleJennae

Unread post by MicheleJennae » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Awww Thanks Krithika!! I can't wait to know you better!

Michele Jennae
Sowing Seeds of Serendipity

www.artuitivecoaching.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:54 am

Kitty, it is so awesome to hear your story! I learned a thing or two!
I love how you use your words! You are just so great at it~you paint a picture for us so well. :)

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Kitty, You are amazing and I can't wait for you to see what everyone else sees in you. You are a beautiful, sweet, loving and brilliant woman who has a fabulous way with the written word.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

krangara

Unread post by krangara » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:41 am

Group hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss - Muaahh

krangara

Unread post by krangara » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:52 pm

Awww...how long has it been?! #HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pardon me, lovely ladies, but this year has been T-O-U-G-H, to say the least, but also immensely enlightening. I have persisted through creative blocks, bulimia, intrusive thoughts, a growing addiction to alcohol (curbed now - ALMOST), shoddy self-image, envy, jealousy, guilt, sorrow.

At any given day, I know not how I will feel. I spin the wheel and wait for the roulette ball to fall where it pleases. Then I do my best to get through another day....

Some days, the ball lands on "HAPPY" - like when Aaron Rodgers scores 3+ touchdowns with 300+ passing yards ;), or when I spend an afternoon oohing-and-aahing at colorful merchandise, but MOSTLY when the words - my adamant, stubborn, stuck, impetuous, insolent words/muse - flash into my mind and I get something decent written for a client (or for myself)..

Anyhoo...I have missed you all #HUGSSS

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Hey Kitty! I'm sorry that you have had a tough year! We have missed you! I hope you are back to stick around for awhile. We love having your smiling face in here and your fabulous words too! Reach out if we can help you! We are here for you! XOXOXO

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com