Marketing so good it looks nothing like marketing

Videos about Sales, Advertising, Email,
Marisa Goudy

Marketing so good it looks nothing like marketing

Unread post by Marisa Goudy » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:52 pm

We all know content marketing, and many of us are very good at it.

One of my mentors, creativity consultant and author's coach, Jeffrey Davis of Tracking Wonder has mastered manifesto as marketing. This video was released six months ago, but it remains one of my favorites and I continue to share it now and again because I think it's that important.

He introduces the concept of "the business artist" and I know every time I hear his invitation (perhaps you might say "invocation"), I say yes all over again.

What do you think, does it inspire you to join his pack (or at least start to consider "business as art")?

https://youtu.be/W95ELC_U3SU

Writing Coach and Copywriter for Professionals Who Make Life More Beautiful, Bearable, and Bold
marisagoudy.com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Marketing so good it looks nothing like marketing

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:46 pm

I'm inspired! Actually, I totally agree with this video. It fits with my direction in business so well. Bookmarking this to watch it again.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:36 am

I completely love this video! Business can be an art. It can be creation of our passion with integrity. I love that we can be in a world that doesn't hold to old, cut-throat practices and can grow into something that is beneficial to all! Great share!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Marisa Goudy

Unread post by Marisa Goudy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:15 pm

Lany and Jess - sorry I missed your responses! Jeffrey is good people - and he has a wealth to offer both for entrepreneurs and authors.

He has a big community building challenge going on right now but I've been in RCUW mode and haven't played a part in it. All of his work is worth checking out.

Writing Coach and Copywriter for Professionals Who Make Life More Beautiful, Bearable, and Bold
marisagoudy.com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:11 am

I really like his methods. I'm going to keep following him and keeping an eye out. :)

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com