Amazon vs. Etsy~the winner is YOU!

Videos about Sales, Advertising, Email,
JessMaynard

Amazon vs. Etsy~the winner is YOU!

Unread post by JessMaynard » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:18 am

A little competition can only be good for the consumer and in this case, handmade business owners too.

Amazon is opening up a handmade only portion to what they have to offer & many people are considering it as a great, new alternative or addition to Etsy, especially the way that Etsy is becoming watered down with not-so-handmade items. And whenever there are more people doing something, it makes everyone strive to be the best~so I see a real opportunity here where Etsy may be trying to improve to stay ahead of Amazon! Win-Win for us!

Learn more in this video by handmade business trainer (& one of my personal favorites) Renae Christine & find the link to get more info and possibly get on the waiting list for this new, exciting section of Amazon!

Finally, an Etsy Competitor Worth Leaving Etsy For

https://youtu.be/5Q9slYjAwLc

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Amazon vs. Etsy~the winner is YOU!

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:58 pm

This should be interesting for Etsy sellers! I'm going to watch from the sidelines. :)

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:45 am

I know Lany, I am not a crafty gal! I can find great things and market them but I will not be making the clothes myself!!
I am excited to tell my homemade crafting friends all about it tho!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:26 pm

R.C. is right if you are not at the top store listings it is hard to get there. The only way to move up in Amazon store listings is to drive massive traffic these days.

What I do love about Amazon is that they do free retargeting for their Amazon store owners. It's brilliant. Imagine driving lots of traffic to your Amazon store and then being able to retarget them without having to pay for a retargeting ad strategy. I call that a WIN!

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:41 am

Oh that sounds very awesome~so glad you know about those advertising/traffic things so I don't have to know all about that too! Leaves me space in my brain for other things!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:27 pm

I know, right Jess?! Ha! That's why I love working with a team of people. I don't have to know everything! Yay!

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com