Dealing with Stolen Videos

Sheryl Loch

Dealing with Stolen Videos

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:48 pm

If you have made videos and uploaded them anywhere online, there is a chance that someone has stolen them. Seems crazy that people would rather steal a video than make their own or just use the share/embed code.

Why don’t they just share or embed your video? Because they want to gain something by claiming it as their own.

Someone has stolen your videos, What can you do?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEfhxPf2hQ

I will say that when I have had video stolen and the person uploads them to YouTube r other video sharing sites, those sites are usually pretty good about taking down the infringing video.

YouTube is quick to yank down a video if you do a report and give them plenty of info along with links to your video and the infringing video. I have seen single videos and entire channels yanked down for stealing videos.

Just keep in mind that going off on the person who stole the video does very little. They don’t care what you say or think, if they cared, they would have shared the video the right way or would have ask permission in the 1st place.

Now along with this, if you haven’t watched the video (and read my mini rant) about FreeBooting, you will want to check it out!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

sweetpapayacreative
Location: 7902 NE St Johns Rd, Suite 107B Vancouver, WA 98665,Washington

Re: Dealing with Stolen Videos

Unread post by sweetpapayacreative » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:35 pm

Absolutely helpfully these information and many other person totally nervous in this situation.I hope its a easy way to
solve this process.

Top-tier businesses rely on Video Production Company to produce, shoot, and edit outstanding videos like promotional videos and whiteboard animations.