Star Wars and Bullshit

We hope you like the cool products we found! Just so you know, RCUWomen may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Sheryl Loch

Star Wars and Bullshit

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Cool products that the Admin have found on Amazon, when using these links to buy, we may make a small fee. Thanks!

For all of you Star Wars fans, you can get the new Star Wars The Force Awakens NOW! It is finally out. Alright, alright I know I say "finally", but it was released in the normal time frame, but I know how anxious so many of you are to get this movie in your hot little hands. You can buy the digital version with all of the bonus features or you can own it on DVD or Blue Ray. I'm thinking I might just buy the digital version so that way I can watch it whenever and wherever I want.

Get your copy of Star Wars The Force Awakens NOW

How many times have you wanted to call BULLSHIT on something, but maybe you have been told to watch your mouth or that you are not allowed to say that every other word while listening to a co-worker or watching the evening news. No worries, you don't have to say it...we found a Bullshit Button to take care of that for you!
Can you imagine how many times you will use this during political debates? Better get your button slamming arm ready...we are in for a very long and bullshit filled presidential debate.

Get Your Bullshit Button

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com