New SnapChat Magazine

Tech news and updates.
Sheryl Loch

New SnapChat Magazine

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:23 am

Seems like SnapChat is going to be more than just short video clips you send to your friends, they are taking on (funding) a magazine.

RealLife is said to be about living with technology and how it fits into our lives.
Let me stop right there and say that this doesn’t sound like anything I would get into, but I am old ya know. And I am not so nosy that I want to read about other peoples lives and how they use technology in it. Kind of sounds like watching the Kardashians with pimped out tech toys.

Now what will determine the crowd that does get into this Real Life magazine will be if they use “superstars” as the content producers and people will be fans of the actual content and stories or fans of the person producing it. I’m guessing they will use SnapChat stars…so no, you will not be seeing me featured.

Now if they make it kind of like Survivor and they send these people out on an island for a year with just their tech, then it could be entertaining. Who gets voted off is done by the public and the one with the least votes gets all their batteries taken away. Ya, they better have good stories o they are out!

Holy crap, I may have just made someone millions with this idea (I’m sure they will credit me and share revenue).

Anyway, we will have to wait until June 27, 2016 for the magazine launch and see what they really come up with.

You can read the article by Cnet that started me down this rabbit hole. Snapchat readies 'Real Life,' an online tech magazine

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com