Text Neck -Stop looking down

Articles about staying or getting healthy!
Sheryl Loch

Text Neck -Stop looking down

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:51 pm

Have you heard of text neck?

I know there was a Taco Bell commercial with Taco Neck, but who eats enough taco’s to really cause an issue? And if you eat that much Taco Bell, you will have another issue that involves sitting on the toilet.

Ok, back to text neck…

This is a real problem. I know that bad posture can cause headaches, shortness of breath and more. I am sure many people have no idea that after a while, these problems are not an easy fix. As we get older, we realize that what we did when we were younger…screwed us up royally.

If you are one that is spending to much time looking down at your phone. You may have text neck.
Checkout this article – ‘Text neck’ is becoming an ‘epidemic’ and could wreck your spine - I am not sure about the weight, I do know that your neck and back have certain curvatures for balance and good health…looking down all the time, is not what keeps your spine in shape.

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Text Neck -Stop looking down

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:20 am

This is REALLY bad! My old boss and I used to call this laptop back. Same concept. We now live in a world where we are hunched over our phones and computers all the time. I admit it, I do it too. Time for me to pay attention to my posture more.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com