Good reasons to skip that next diet soda

Articles about staying or getting healthy!
Marisa Goudy

Good reasons to skip that next diet soda

Unread post by Marisa Goudy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:39 pm

I qualify this share with: 1) I'm not a soda drinker and 2) i don't tend to get my medical advice from pages with so many obnoxious ads.

But, as the daughter of a woman who died at 60 of an unexpected and seemingly inexplicable heart attack, I want to get this out there.

Aspartame has been linked to heart disease:

In a new study done over ten years and sampling 60,000 women, it was shown that women who drink two or more diet drinks a day have much higher cardiovascular disease rates and are more likely to die from the disease. -

See more at: http://cdn.eatlocalgrown.com/1-end-of-diet-soda.html

Writing Coach and Copywriter for Professionals Who Make Life More Beautiful, Bearable, and Bold
marisagoudy.com

JessMaynard

Re: Good reasons to skip that next diet soda

Unread post by JessMaynard » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:40 pm

You are so right about the ads- yikes!
That video is scary!! I'm glad that they are finally getting to the bottom of this but I worry it will be renamed and re-marketed to us. Our food is so scary!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Good reasons to skip that next diet soda

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:22 am

I cut out soda about 15 years ago. I have one every 4 months or so. I like a sprite here and there. :) My ex-husband and I were drinking a case of soda a WEEK! It was awful. I cut it out cold turkey. It was the best decision I could have made.

Aspartame is also heavily linked to MS and other diseases. It's amazing to me how we willingly digest chemicals without one thought about what it is doing to our bodies.

If it comes in a box or a can, we need to be very aware of the copious amounts of chemicals and additives we consume.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com