FAREWELL to Crazy Busy!

Here you can feel free to post anything you want that are allowed by the rules. Post away!
systemsavvy

FAREWELL to Crazy Busy!

Unread post by systemsavvy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:25 am

In your quest to make changes and simplify, are you frantically trying to finish up projects and goals before the year ends? Are you packing in more and more each day trying to make sure you can celebrate the holidays AND stay productive in your professional life?

I bet you’re even starting to set some goals for 2016. “I want to accomplish THIS! I want to do THAT!” (Lose weight, increase income, volunteer more . . .)

Holy cow – I’m exhausted just thinking about it! More, more, more, more, more.

Doing MORE is what got you into this frantic mess of “I’m so busy, I’m so overwhelmed, I forgot how to enjoy my life”, isn’t it?

It’s time to say FAREWELL to MORE.

AND let me help!

Here are the details of my exciting program – which closes tonight at midnight!

This is a 6 month program where I give you lots of personal attention, access to me so you can get your questions answered with a click of a button, support of a community that is looking to do the same things you are . . . to stay on track and have control of your life . . . and not fall off the wagon!!!! Lynnette, you have BIG goals and you just CANNOT let your days get out of control!
• BITE-SIZED TRAINING - On-going, advanced training complete with checklists, action guides, and videos so you can propel your productivity and efficiency to the next level.
• COACHING - Get coaching from me and collaborate with other members of the group twice each month. Here we will brainstorm solutions to your challenges, get specific solutions to YOUR questions – all so you can keep laser focused on what matters most to you!
• GOAL SETTING BOOST - Each month, you will be able to take advantage of some personal time with me so you can identify EXACTLY what you want to focus on for the month! No need to spin your wheels!
• 24 / 7 ACCOUNTABILITY and SUPPORT - Get access to our private Facebook Group for 24/7 continual collaboration, coaching, and accountability.
• GET IT DONE DAYS - Here’s the AWESOME BIG BONUS! Here’s where you are going to get big projects done, here’s where you are going to get support and collaboration! These are GET IT DONE DAYS!
Whew – that’s a TON of stuff!

Message me for details!

Make today productive, rewarding, and fun!

Lisa

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: FAREWELL to Crazy Busy!

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:29 am

Why is it do you think we always feel the need to do MORE? I love cutting back, but then I always seem to come up with new ideas that I want to take on. :) Sheryl can attest to this. I always have new ideas!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com