Easy Style for the Busy Woman

Here you can feel free to post anything you want that are allowed by the rules. Post away!

Easy Style for the Busy Woman

Unread post by JessMaynard » Tue May 10, 2016 12:24 pm

You are busy, you don't have time to look like you just came off a runway but you don't want to look like you just rolled out of bed either. I love giving tips and tricks to keep this easy for those of use who are busy but wanna look cute!

So I had a customer ask, "Hey do you know any other ways to wear infinity scarves?"

Heck yes I do, so I made her a video & I thought, whoa...more busy, cute women need to see this!! Now you can run over & grab that video too! PS- there MAY be a few more than that one :D

Click HERE

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Easy Style for the Busy Woman

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue May 10, 2016 1:30 pm

I love having help in the scarf tying arena. I have tons of cute scarves and I NEVER wear them!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

Unread post by systemsavvy » Thu May 12, 2016 11:40 am

Great video! Love your VALUE RICH opt-in! I'm happy to give you my email when I get GREAT stuff like this!

Make today productive, rewarding, and fun!

Unread post by naomii » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:46 am

Nice video, I Think Simple and comfortable clothes are good, Which we can wear easily without any problem, the clothes which will not take so much time.