Online Fashion made Easy

Fashion, Beauty and Wearable Tech
JessMaynard

Online Fashion made Easy

Unread post by JessMaynard » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:59 am

Have you ever been online shopping for clothing and wished "Gosh, I wonder if the fabric is nice. Is it going to fit right?" Well Grana, a Hong Kong retailer, is bringing online offline. Instead of full store brick and mortar location tho, they are setting up "fitting rooms". This is a place where you can try things on then place an order and have it sent to you.

I don't know how I feel about picking out clothes then not leaving with those clothes. What do you think?
Do you think this will change online clothing shopping for the better?

Video & Article Here

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Online Fashion made Easy

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:25 am

I think it's innovative, but I'm curious as well if it will impact the world of shopping on and offline. I guess only time will tell.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

naomii

Unread post by naomii » Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 am

Yes many people think that while buying things online, But now seller are also trusted and buy your things from trusted seller and trusted websites then you will not face any problem.

aishilewis

Unread post by aishilewis » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:33 am

Here is a online fashionable store call Ferri. Once you visit to the site.

amberali

Unread post by amberali » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:10 pm

I just bought this trendy Black Noir by Farah Talib Aziz. A must have for your wardrobe collection.

Gabby

Unread post by Gabby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:50 pm

I often buy clothes on the Internet. I really like that on the Internet there is such a variety of styles and sizes. Also, I quietly buy expensive jewelry through the Internet. for example, here https://lalaserengraving.com/engagement-rings/ we with my husband bought original wedding rings. I really like that these rings are not very common. I love fashion and stylish things and it's easier for me to buy them on the Internet than to search in our small town.