Fall Fashion~ Leaf Jewelry

Articles about Fashion, Beauty, and Wearable Tech
JessMaynard

Fall Fashion~ Leaf Jewelry

Unread post by JessMaynard » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:06 pm

Leaves in WNY are beautiful in the Fall. We still have a few bright red ones hanging on to the tree behind my house & they are just so amazing to look at~whew! Awesome!!!

Well as they fall I am reminded leaves don't have to just make trees pretty~ they can make us pretty. I remember going through my mom's jewelry box as a girl and just loving what was in there. The class ring, the pretty baubles & a golden leaf pendent. You could see all the veins & it was just so sophisticated, elegant and classic. <3

I have curated a collection of different leaf jewelry pieces from Ava Grace Fashions. Everything from bracelet to key chains for the not too blingy gal :lol: I hope you enjoy.

Do you have a memory of your mom's jewelry box??

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

krangara

Re: Fall Fashion~ Leaf Jewelry

Unread post by krangara » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:04 pm

Jess - I hope you are doing FABULOUS!!!! #HUGS

As for fall leaves, nothing makes me happier than seeing plump yellow leaves dangling at the edge of a branch like juicy lemons, a bounty of red forming a tiara for a tree, or a swarm of orange leaves lining the sidewalks like a fiery carpet....

I collected 4-5 bags of leaves this fall while walking my dogs! :D

I had forgotten the beauty, the charm, and the elegance of your pieces....glad to be reminded <3

Love ya
K

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

JessMaynard

Re: Fall Fashion~ Leaf Jewelry

Unread post by JessMaynard » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:08 pm

So wonderful to hear from you!!! <3 It makes me so happy to read your full, wonderful words. I always feel like I am right there, you write a perfect image for me. Glad you liked it!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY