Hi from Las Vegas

Please introduce yourself before posting in other areas.
We want to know about YOU, not just your business!

Moderator: JessMaynard

Brad West

Hi from Las Vegas

Unread post by Brad West » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:02 am

Good Day!

Been on the internet since 2001, joined Facebook in 2004 when you had to be connected to a school to join. Back then I couldn't find a single person I knew on the site. We have always tried to on top of new platforms always making an account in the first couple days in things like Skype, Twitter, Google plus ect. We have seen some huge changes over the years. Things aren't quite as easy now especially with all the competition to get in front of people, but we manage pretty well.

We moved to the Las Vegas Valley back in 2001now have 3 dogs and a quaint little shack to hang out in. I have traveled all over the US I believe I have been in about 44 states at last count Got a few more to go to hit all 50. Spent most of my life in western Massachusetts a half an hour from anything and an hour from anything good.

I am very conservative and have no understanding of the liberal mind. Trust me I have asked and never got a valid answer if any on a bunch of topics. I believe in the Constitution and Bill of Rights and do question why others don't.

I spend most of my day in the back-end of websites building, fixing, tweaking, and making them compliant as standards and platforms change.

As a matter of fact I built this city let's rock and roll!
BW

Don't Waste Time on Things that Don't Work
Live Life Large!

Kristin Drysdale

Re: Hi from Las Vegas

Unread post by Kristin Drysdale » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:31 am

Sounds great to me, Brad! I consider myself a moderate liberal - and wholeheartedly uphold the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I think we'll get along great. (At least I'm looking forward to this adventure we're setting off to together!)

Thank you so much for all the work you are putting into all of this. Sheryl is a lucky gal. ;)

~Kristin Drysdale

Kristin Drysdale

Brad West

Unread post by Brad West » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Hey Kristin,
It's time for the adventure and education process to get people to understand the power of numbers on a site like this. A few of the boards are still around from back in the early 2000s that we used to post on. We at one time had accounts on about 100 boards. We need to get people to realize that Facebook is not the internet.
Great to meet you!

Don't Waste Time on Things that Don't Work
Live Life Large!

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Hey Brad,
Not sure what I should write, but figured I should say something, so here goes. "Something!"
See, you can't even get away from me on a forum. ;-}

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Kristin Drysdale

Unread post by Kristin Drysdale » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:54 pm

We need to get people to realize that Facebook is not the internet.
I love that, Brad! I may need to quote you. :lol:

~Kristin Drysdale

Kristin Drysdale

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:50 pm

You guys are cracking me up over here. Sheryl saying HI to Brad when they sit right next to each other. LMAO!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:35 am

This whole thread is so fun!
Hello Brad~great to get to know your background! Thanks for being here and helping out when we need ya! :)

PS- politically I am very conservative too

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY