Web Marketing Geek! Dream, Breath, Eat: SEO, Conversion & Web Analytics

Please introduce yourself before posting in other areas.
We want to know about YOU, not just your business!

Moderator: JessMaynard

amelm

Web Marketing Geek! Dream, Breath, Eat: SEO, Conversion & Web Analytics

Unread post by amelm » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Amel and I'm from Montreal, Canada. I'm happily married and have 3 wonderful kids (Girl, Boy, Girl).

I've been online since 2006 and became quickly a Web Marketing Geek that dream, breath and eat Web Marketing & Analytics. I run my Web Marketing Boutique Agency where I help businesses and entrepreneurs grow their website's traffic and profits online and also Coach Web Marketers who want to grow their expertise and learn how to manage, build and improve website's performance (traffic & sales) and their web marketing campaigns to get a pat on their back from their Managers or even better...a promotion!

Feel free to reach out to me if you need help with your website's performance and need to drive more profits by Analyzing your website's Analytics Data.

I can help you in the following area of expertise: SEO (Content Optimization), Web Analytics, Conversion Optimization, Website Performance (Traffic & Sales) and User Experience Optimization.

I wish you all the best in life.

Looking forward to connecting with each one of you.

Amel

P.S. I recently lost my Aunt to cancer (April 2015) and I'm trying to get back online as much as possible. It's not that easy since we were very close and I took care of her the entire 8 months of her sickness. Anyways, please be patient with me if I don't respond quickly to a PM or a message on Twitter or G+. Thanks for your understanding.

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Web Marketing Geek! Dream, Breath, Eat: SEO, Conversion & Web Analytics

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Hi Amel! I am so glad you are here! You and Yvonne Heimann might want to connect. There may be some crossover on services, but there might be a gap that each could fill for the other.

I am really glad you are here!

I know I said it before, but I am so sorry about the loss of your Aunt. I have a very special Aunt that I would just be wrecked if she passed. It sounds like you had a very special bond.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Re: Web Marketing Geek! Dream, Breath, Eat: SEO, Conversion & Web Analytics

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:02 am

Hello Amel, great to have someone opening up the world of analytics for us here! It is wonderful to have you here~

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY