Ammon Johns, The Black Knight

Please introduce yourself before posting in other areas.
We want to know about YOU, not just your business!

Moderator: JessMaynard

Black_Knight

Ammon Johns, The Black Knight

Unread post by Black_Knight » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:07 pm

First off, you may notice that I am not a woman. This is true. However, I have a long history in supporting and helping a lot of amazing and awesome women, and I see this place as a way to continue to do so.

By day I am an Internet Marketing Consultant, well-versed in all aspects of online business and marketing, but particularly well known as an expert in search engine marketing. By night, well, I am still an Internet Marketing Consultant, but hopefully a sleeping one.

I live in the UK, on the South coast of England, not too far from London. Of course, in a country as small as the UK, nowhere is that far from London. There are fields full of sheep out of my front windows, and a field of horses out the back, and as a lifelong city boy until I moved here I sometimes wonder what the heck I am doing here. However, when you work online from home with clients all over the world, so long as I have Internet I never feel isolated or out of the center of things.

I'm somewhat of a veteran of online forums, having been well known in many webmaster and SEO forums since the 90's, and having spent 5 years as one of the Administrators at Cre8asite back in its heyday.

I have a warped sense of humour, an occasionally curmudgeonly cynicism, and a helpful soul with a heart of gold. Which of those comes foremost in any given post is something of a roll of the dice. Given that, perhaps the best way to learn about me (other than personal experience) is through the words and views of others: http://www.ammonjohns.com/testimonials.html

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Ammon Johns, The Black Knight

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:33 pm

This is a safe place, Ammon. You can definitely have estrogen break downs in here when needed. :D

Really though, we are excited that you are here and we appreciate your support!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Kirstin Hancock

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:49 am

Hi Ammon,
It is so great to see you here! I do get very excited when I see a UK member joining our forum. Thank you and welcome! I look forward to getting to know you better here!
Kirstin

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

MicheleJennae

Unread post by MicheleJennae » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Hello Ammon! So nice to see you here! Bring on the curmudgeon! More people need to hear it like it is!!

I perused a few of your testimonials too! LOVE IT!

Michele Jennae
Sowing Seeds of Serendipity

www.artuitivecoaching.com

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:25 am

Hello Ammon!

You had me at "I have a warped sense of humour, an occasionally curmudgeonly cynicism"!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Kristin Drysdale

Unread post by Kristin Drysdale » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Dearest Ammon,

Where you write that you are:

...a helpful soul with a heart of gold...

You can say that part again. And if you don't want to, I think I'm probably the best qualified to claim you as such. Do you disagree? I've said it to others and I'll say it for eternity - I'd base my entire reputation on the basis of what Ammon Johns is and what he means to me. I've never known better or truer a heart or soul.

Love you always,

~Kristin Drysdale

Kristin Drysdale

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:56 am

Wonderful to meet you Ammon! It's great to have some men here to bring that perspective which we women do not have at times, so bring it on! I have enjoyed all the G+ HOAs I have had the pleasure of watching you on & I am sure your presence will be the same here~ a pleasure!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Black_Knight

Unread post by Black_Knight » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Jess, that's very kind of you. I have no idea what perspective I bring, other than that of the curmudgeon, but I'm certainly willing to share it. :)

Kristin, you too are far too kind. Just remember, I don't teach people stuff out of kindness, but simply because the world needs less ignorant people, in my opinion. ;)

Sheryl, I have a sneaking feeling that the famous British dry humour (the 'u' dries it a lot) is a sign that there are many curmudgeons in the UK.

Michele, on behalf of those who wrote the testimonials, I thank you. There were some kind souls willing to say nice things about me. I have no idea why. (Of course, over the years people have also said some very different things, but those were unprintable anyway) :)

Kirstin, thank you. When I first started and in some of the earliest forums for talking about online marketing and 'web promotion', people would just naturally assume I was American - especially as (back then) the majority of my clients were. I've never forgotten those days, and it makes me quite happy to be instantly noted as a Brit. :)

RCUW Admin

Unread post by RCUW Admin » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:18 am

Edited: I posted this as RCUW Admin. Sorry :-( This is Kitto
Welcome to the world of women, Ammon ;)
There are fields full of sheep out of my front windows, and a field of horses out the back, and as a lifelong city boy until I moved here I sometimes wonder what the heck I am doing here.
Okay, find a home for me too :D

We haven't interacted much, but I do enjoy your 'warped sense of humor' and your endless marketing expertise. Most of all, you have a way with words, which makes this lexiophile's heart go pitter patter ;)

Black_Knight

Unread post by Black_Knight » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:40 pm

No need for apology, Kitto, it only makes me feel all the more special. ;)