Hi From Michigan

Please introduce yourself before posting in other areas.
We want to know about YOU, not just your business!

Moderator: JessMaynard

Brian D. Hawkins

Hi From Michigan

Unread post by Brian D. Hawkins » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:01 am

Hi, I think I already know most of you but I'm Brian. I'm all over the net and about as consistent as a random word generator.

I enjoy helping others via content I post and share but I'm also in a constant content consumption mode as well. I read a lot, listen to books and podcasts almost everyday and find myself on social media less and less.

It's nice to be here and I love the content and message RCU Women is putting out there. I feel a nice "friendly" vibe on every hangout I watch.

I'm Brian, find me @HotBlogTips everywhere.

Brad West

Re: Hi From Michigan

Unread post by Brad West » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:51 am

Hey Brian,
How the hell are ya?
Yes I know after having boards in the old days and being members on about 100 other boards to interact on why would we start a board in this day and age you ask. I think you probably found the answer on Ammon Johns "Do Social Network Posts Show Up in Search" video. Forums are coming back people are realizing how much content they have lost over the years that has been swallowed up by the big social sites never to be found again.

Great to be in the company of a man that has some of the same passions as I.
RCW Rocks!

Don't Waste Time on Things that Don't Work
Live Life Large!

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm

BRIAN!!!! You're here! OMG! This is so awesome! We've officially "made it" now that you have joined us. :D

I know, I know...we are crazy to start a forum, but I am so tired of the garbage on social, not owning our own thing and really not having a more clearly thought out home where we can connect and truly find good content.

Thank you for joining us and supporting us!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:38 am

Hello Brian, great to meet you and can't wait to see what you bring to the forum! Great to meet you!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY