Hi, my name is Danetha and I'm new to the group!

Please introduce yourself before posting in other areas.
We want to know about YOU, not just your business!

Moderator: JessMaynard

DanethaDoe

Hi, my name is Danetha and I'm new to the group!

Unread post by DanethaDoe » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited to be here. Thank you, Lany, for inviting me.

A little about me: I'm originally from the Midwest and now live in Northern California. I absolutely loooove to ride my bike, go on hiking trips and watch reality TV shows.

I've always known that I wanted to start a business. After a failed start eight years ago, I started another business four years ago. It has been incredibly successful and I feel super blessed.

I help my clients increase their earnings and exposure. My background is in accounting and I believe that your financial house needs to be in order before you can grow your business. With my clients, I help them organize their accounting and then create a business plan to take the company to the next level. I also have bookkeeping courses for those that want to learn how to do it themselves first. Which I highly recommend before outsourcing it :)

Hope you're having a fabulous day! Thanks for having me.

Cheers,

Danetha

Kirstin Hancock

Re: Hi, my name is Danetha and I'm new to the group!

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:30 pm

Welcome Danetha! Great to have you on board, you will love meeting the awe inspiring people that hang out here! Would you like to move to the UK to attend to my accounts? Perhaps you could share your wisdom here!

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:27 pm

Hey Hey Danetha!

So glad you are here! You know I love what you are up to. Feel free to share all your awesome resources here. I know so many business owners in here and on our YT channel so need your services and guidance.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Very nice to meet you! I can't wait to hear more about what you have to offer! Such a great service to small business owners!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY