Funny Graphs for Introverts

Topics you want to discuss or that are trending on social media.
Sheryl Loch

Funny Graphs for Introverts

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:05 pm

If you are an introvert or have an introvert in your life, you will understand these charts and graphs. Some are spot on, while a few seems off (I never carry books).

Here is the link to the graphs Humorous Charts and Graphs Show What Being an Introvert Is All About…tell us what you think of them.

I do find it funny that in the past year, being an introvert is like a stamen or class of people. For years it was thought all introverts were just weird. And being weird is ok too in some ways.

I think that lots of people have introvert qualities that they may have just not talked about until it became popular and now introverts are coming out of the woodwork and wearing the title as a badge of honor.

Not sure if introvertism is a born trait or if people develop it over time as they learn that the general public is a bunch of assholes.

Is being an introvert less likely in large families or maybe having several sibling causes you to want alone time (you know how annoying brothers/sisters can be).

Could be that when you are raised as a kid who has to entertain themselves learn to love the alone time?

While extroverts usually get all the attention, we all know introverts are actually the smarter section of people. How can those extroverts think of anything great when all they do is run around, spew small talk and annoy those around them?

Anyway, what do you find most appealing about your introvert friends, coworkers and family?

I personally love my introvert friends…they are happy to go sit in another room and leave me alone. ;-}

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

MicheleJennae

Re: Funny Graphs for Introverts

Unread post by MicheleJennae » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:23 pm

I am an ambivert. Or a social introvert. I do need to have my solitude to recharge my batteries. I love being with people, but only for a time. It actually drains me more than I thought.

I have anxiety too, so there's that...

Michele Jennae
Sowing Seeds of Serendipity

www.artuitivecoaching.com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Funny Graphs for Introverts

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:12 am

These graphics are hilarious! I always thought I was an extrovert, but as I've gotten older I think I've become more of an ambivert. You're right though, Sheryl, introvert used to mean you were just weird, but now it's like the "in" thing.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com