Does any one watch CSI?

Topics you want to discuss or that are trending on social media.
Kirstin Hancock

Does any one watch CSI?

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:57 am

I have no idea what your TV preferences are! But do you watch csi? What is the general tone of it? Is it supportive of families and babies in particular? Is it sinister? Or just investigative?

You may think this is a strange question to ask. Please let me know your thoughts. I do have a reason for asking which will be revelled at a later date!

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

MicheleJennae

Re: Does any one watch CSI?

Unread post by MicheleJennae » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:24 pm

I've watched it. It's investigative but images can be graphic. I particulary like CSI New York.

Michele Jennae
Sowing Seeds of Serendipity

www.artuitivecoaching.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:54 pm

I love CSI- I believe they are ending the show here in the US in the fall with a finale type movie.
It can be graphic and has pretty mature/serious content. There are personal story lines intertwined in the weekly murder investigation so you get to know and love the characters.
There have been abduction/child murder story lines and from what I remember they are dramatic and have an added personal tone to it. They really want to get the kid back or get the murder even more if that was the case.

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Kirstin Hancock

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:45 am

Thanks for your opinion Michele and Jess. I will keep you posted on the developments I can revel!

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:49 am

I thought everyone watched at least 1 of the CSI shows. Heck, how else are you going to learn how to cover up that murder?

I started watching CSI when it 1st came out. I loved the Las Vegas one and the Miami was ok, but never watched the New York one. Even the Las Vegas based one is just barley ok now...they lost their mojo and it is now pretty boring.

I never thought it was sinister, I saw it more as investigative or mystery.

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

krangara

Unread post by krangara » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:56 am

Oh my - I am a sucker for thriller shows!

From Rizzoli and Isles and NCIS to Criminal Minds and Scorpion, I relish learning more about how to 'cover up murders' ;) (Right Sheryl? :lol: )

But I was never drawn to CSI, Los Angeles. I preferred the New York franchise instead.

I am not as big a fan of abductions and terrorism tales as I am about straight-up, Agatha Christie(ish) 'one or more murders and one killer' track :P hehe

It goes without saying that my husband is always on edge *sneering and grinning* :P

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 pm

I used to watch CSI, but haven't watched it in years. When Grisham left I stopped watching, but everything the ladies said above is accurate.

Can't wait to hear what you are doing Kirstin!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:52 pm

Oh Krithika, be honest...the only reason you watch 'Criminal Minds' is to see Shemar Moore! And if I ever do get arrested for murder...I want him to be the one to do it...how could you resist getting to tell people he put handcuffs on you.

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:07 pm

This thread has turned into one of my favorite things! Sheryl is so right on, we could all be murderers now right! I watch a lot of this style show; CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds & Scorpion (newer fav)
Also as far as hot mystery men go, I think Criminal Minds has the best of all worlds; Hochner is mysterious and wonderful to look at, Spence is so interesting and adorable, Joe Montagna has dark, bad boy down pat and Shemar Moore is enough to melt your panties on the spot! (sorry a little inappropriate there- :shock: )

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Shemar Moore is HOT! That is the only reason I watched it! :D

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Melt your panties on the spot!!! ROFLMAO!!! Jess that was perfectly inappropriate! I love it!

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:04 pm

:D I am taking a fun bow on this side of my computer & can anyone really deny it! He's a hottie & really his character is great!!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert