How to Stop Worrying and Use Your Fear to Your Advantage

Articles that will motivate us all!
krangara

How to Stop Worrying and Use Your Fear to Your Advantage

Unread post by krangara » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:37 pm

I am afraid. So afraid.

I am in my mid-thirties and haven't accomplished a whit. Looking back, I realized that my twenties are a blur: I spent the first half in a job that did not befit me. And the second half of my twenties was spent in hospitals, trying to recover from a self-inflicted health condition (that continues to torment me!).

Now, I am going to turn 34, and lack a concrete vision. I enjoy writing - words make me come alive - but I don't know how to progress in life. I want to read more, write more, help more, earn more, achieve more, spread more joy.....

But I lack the focus, the fortitude and that fervent passion that compels all successful professional to drop the excuses and get stuff done.

Yes, I am afraid.

So when I clicked to this article by accident about 10 minutes ago, I wondered if the Universe was sending me a message.

A message that maybe my fears aren't so bad; that maybe I am over-reacting; that maybe I am just stressing myself out for nothing.

This article was so well-written, I thought of passing it along to help others who are steeped in fear. The author's eloquent and expressive arguments will temper your fear with a dollop of strength.

I hope you all enjoy it too:

http://www.lifehack.org/271771/how-stop ... -advantage

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: How to Stop Worrying and Use Your Fear to Your Advantage

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Kitty, you are simply amazing. Having fears is totally normal. We all let our fears get the best of us sometimes. Be brilliant! Stay brilliant! XOXO

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

krangara

Unread post by krangara » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Aww..thanks sweetie!

I hope you got a chance to read the article - wait, can I give #hugs on your forum? LOL

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:25 pm

I definitely read the article. It was good. You can definitely give #hugs! :)

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

richard

Unread post by richard » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Hii....This post is really worthy one...thanks for your kind information.It might be useful for many people including me.
worrying doesn't make our problem solved ...so always accepts fear take risk and get your goal success .so that you can take your fear as a advantage.