Go where there is no trail, and encounter TRIAL

Articles that will motivate us all!
MicheleJennae

Go where there is no trail, and encounter TRIAL

Unread post by MicheleJennae » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:30 pm

I am tempted to say I am reinventing myself, AGAIN, but the fact of the matter is, I am just beginning to truly find myself. This is my first post from my brand new website. Read, enjoy, comment!

I have always been drawn to the quote "Don't go where the path may lead; Go where there is no path and leave a trail." ~Muriel Strode

[bctt tweet="Don't go where the path may lead; Go where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Muriel Strode"]

It's most often (and erroneously) attributed to Ralph Waldo Emerson sometimes even Robert Frost, perhaps because of his Two Roads poem.

Little did I know that I was called to it (and called back to it and called back to it) for a reason. I needed to be blazing my own trail, and yet I constantly found myself on the well-trodden ones.

Perhaps the reason we take the well-marked path is because if we "go where there is not path" we encounter a "trial" while trying to leave our own "trail." The trial is...

Read the rest of the article, including the entire poem from Muriel Strode...http://artuitivecoaching.com/go-where-there-is-no-path/ and then come back here to add your thoughts. (link back in the article)

Michele Jennae
Sowing Seeds of Serendipity

www.artuitivecoaching.com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Go where there is no trail, and encounter TRIAL

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Blazing your own trail can bring it's own joys and pains for sure! This forum is a trail blazer for me. It's a huge undertaking. It's goes against the norm of current social trends, but I believe that what we are doing here is powerful and valuable to women business owners.

Can't wait to see you blaze your trail, Michele! XOXO

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

MicheleJennae

Unread post by MicheleJennae » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Thank you Lany! I guess you could say this is another PIVOT for me! It doesn't feel off, or forced, so I am going to go with it.

I do struggle however, with letting my marketplace know, because I have done quite a bit of pivoting, and no one ever knows what I am up to... SIGH....

Michele Jennae

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:43 pm

I get it. I've been there. People judge what they don't know or understand. Stay confident in who you are and the direction that you are going at the moment. That is key...where you are right now....not yesterday or tomorrow, right now. You're true tribe will follow and support. :)

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com

MicheleJennae

Unread post by MicheleJennae » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:52 pm

I just saw a quote on Twitter that you must have been telepathically in tune to... "Never base your life decisions on advice from people who don't have to deal with the results."

Thank you for always loving me right where I'm at! <3

Michele Jennae

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Always in tune over here. :D Ha! That's all we can do for each other is love on each other...oh and give a good swift kick in the ass sometimes too....lol

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com