krangara

The Three Step Process for Reaching Your Dream

Unread post by krangara » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:33 am

Oh - I have dreams. Too many dreams.
  • Launch my own website
    Create E-Book for the website
    Pitch articles for magazine publication
    Publish an article on Reader's Digest
    Give a TED Talk before turning 40 :P (those 6 minute local TED Talks that you find floating on YouTube)
    Be a honest, helpful, hardworking and humble freelance blogger
    Publish regularly on LinkedIn and Medium
    Write 2 biographies of my favorite sportsmen: Lebron James and Aaron Rodgers
    Compile a coffee book of quotations from my favorite bloggers
    Pen a book about Eating Disorders and Oreo, my pet (well, something to do with pets, humans...etc)
    Maintain Oreo's website, my 1 book in 10 days Challenge website, a Lazy Chef website (that I want to start)
    Get my PhD in branding, creativity or marketing
PHEW - too many dreams, and each one seems more overwhelming than the others! LOL

Lynn Newman's article on Tiny Buddha stole my heart because of this overwhelm. Her simple 3-step framework - Begin, Play, Repeat - takes the 'intimidation' out and lets your heart bubble with purpose and excitement. This framework can be applied to any facet of your life, although she is particularly concerned about making your dreams come true.

Hmm...maybe I should start with just one and move forward <3

Enjoy the article #HUGS
Kitto

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: The Three Step Process for Reaching Your Dream

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 pm

Wow girl! You have a powerhouse of dreams right there! Not that we're comparing, but mine don't even come close! You rock! I guess you might need to start implementing these 3 steps and knock out one dream at a time. I know you can do it.

This simple three step process is almost too simple for some people, I'm sure. BUT, it's just that simple. Begin, Play, Repeat. I like how in Play she talk about what if you have nothing to lose. We need to take more risks. Be less afraid. Jump off that cliff. And PLAY!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com