5 Things You Are Doing Wrong In the Morning

Articles that will motivate us all!
krangara

5 Things You Are Doing Wrong In the Morning

Unread post by krangara » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:50 am

My No.1 thing that I do wrong in the morning would be: hitting the snooze button gazillion times and then feeling guilty about not honoring my schedule, which severely impacts my mood! LOL

Anyway, we read countless articles about what to do in the mornings. Well, since I enjoy new angles, this article on 5 things you are doing WRONG in the morning
  • Waking up to unpleasantness
    Rushing your routine
    Putting off the challenging tasks
    Skipping breakfast
    Leaving no room for self-care
What else would you add? :-)

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: 5 Things You Are Doing Wrong In the Morning

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:06 pm

I need to stop skipping breakfast. I go through phases where I do really good with breakfast and then I fall back into a routine of not eating it again. I'm working on staying on track.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

krangara

Unread post by krangara » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:01 am

Dearie - I will remind you every morning ;)

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:06 am

Thank you!! Actually, I've been eating steal cut oats for the last few days with hemp hearts, chia seeds and a spoonful of organic raspberry preserves. So yummy!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Marisa Goudy

Unread post by Marisa Goudy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:07 am

My mornings aren't really my own since I often wake up with a one year old and five year old in my bed... But I have started saying a prayer/ asking for guidance to be a peaceful, powerful, passionate mama regardless of how little sleep I got and no matter how cranky my big kid may be.

I'm working on what I can control... no more screens in my bed! I deleted Candy Crush Soda last night because I realize how much this late night addiction is ruining my sleep and eroding my reading time.

Writing Coach and Copywriter for Professionals Who Make Life More Beautiful, Bearable, and Bold
marisagoudy.com