20 Sweet and Simple Ways to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone

Articles that will motivate us all!
krangara

20 Sweet and Simple Ways to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone

Unread post by krangara » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:07 am

Okay, so this week has been a bust! I have just not been able to focus. I felt crabby the whole time, which only added to my woes.

However, today morning, I woke up early, fully committed to knocking off a few pages of an assignment. Well, I haven't yet started, BUT I did schedule a small post for my blog, grabbed some coffee (so important) and read this reassuring article on 20 simple ways you can step out of your comfort zone

I have realized that my affinity towards the 'safe' and the 'comfortable' arises primarily out of my fear of big changes. But you don't need big changes - you can always start off small and embrace discomfort at YOUR PACE!

Well, I am off to spend some time with my cousins in Madison this weekend. And I am NOT taking my laptop with me - that's right, for the first time in over 3 years, I am taking a break from technology to ENJOY WHOLEHEARTEDLY with my loved ones.

I have no doubt that this 'time off' will supercharge my creativity, writing and outlook towards my present. What small step can you take today to befriend discomfort and grow? #HUGS

OODLES of love
Kitto

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: 20 Sweet and Simple Ways to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:58 pm

I'm the risk taker in my family. I live outside of my comfort zone on a regular basis. Some days it's easier than others.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com