5 Morning Rituals to improve your day

Articles that will motivate us all!
JessMaynard

5 Morning Rituals to improve your day

Unread post by JessMaynard » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:46 am

Morning is not always my favorite. The problem is that your morning can often set the tone for the day and making the most of it can really launch you into a good rhythm for the day.
I love the tips in this article: 5 Morning Rituals to Keep You Productive All Day Long
I am thinking of adding a few of these to my day, can't hurt a thing & I think a green smoothie in the morning may be a good thing!

It makes me wonder, what is your morning like? Do you think you want to add even one of these ideas to your routine?

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

krangara

Re: 5 Morning Rituals to improve your day

Unread post by krangara » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:43 am

I am on the verge of tweaking my morning schedule, so these insights proved extremely beneficial - thanks sweetie! #HUGS

I am not a fan of 'green smoothies', but might have to swallow my distaste for better health and increased productivity - lol

Thanks again, Jess M

Kit

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: 5 Morning Rituals to improve your day

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:11 pm

These are all great tips. I really like picking 3 wins for the day. What a great way to change your mindset and focus in the morning.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com