22 of the BEST TED Talks to Inspire You

Articles that will motivate us all!
krangara

22 of the BEST TED Talks to Inspire You

Unread post by krangara » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:56 am

I found this article in my Inbox this morning, and a quick scan of the videos clearly indicate that this article is a keeper. Watch one every day and stimulate yourself to think different, think better and think positive! <3

Obviously, the 'Creativity and Happiness' sections are my favorites because they are my areas of interest, but every single talk is worth watching (or listening to)

I read J.K. Rowling's Harvard commencement speech in my library : someone had transformed her PHENOMENAL speech into a colorful manifesto. If you have to pick JUST one, I would go with her!

I am also excited to see Susan Cain's "The Power of Introverts' talk on this list: if you haven't read her book, Quiet, PLEASE DO. But her humility and honesty are heartwarming!

http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/15-ph ... t=19179129

ENJOY your day <3

Kitto

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: 22 of the BEST TED Talks to Inspire You

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:22 pm

So excited to check out this list! I accept your challenge of watching one each day. :)

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com