6 Linking Techniques That Will Help Your Content Get Ranked, Found, and Read

Articles about SEO, Data Collection, Tools and Tips
krangara

6 Linking Techniques That Will Help Your Content Get Ranked, Found, and Read

Unread post by krangara » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:38 am

The concept of linking opens a huge can of worms, in both the content marketing and SEO worlds. Content marketers may object to links altogether, declaring them to be part of the seamy underworld of black hat SEO. SEO marketers, on the other hand, may secretly crave links and surreptitiously buy links - Neil Patel

To link or not to link, that is the question! ;)

Please link - by all means - without resorting to shortcuts and disreputable techniques!

Neil Patel, THE GURU of SEO and Link Optimization, offers 6 unique (REALLY) tips to increase the visibility of your content without being spammy, smarmy or sleazy!
  • Co-Citation
    Forget About Keywords
    Stay Focused On Your Niche
    Do Not Optimize Your Anchor Text
    Interact with Websites and Blogs
    Link Internally
Hope you too find this useful <3

Kitto

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: 6 Linking Techniques That Will Help Your Content Get Ranked, Found, and Read

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:08 pm

There is a lot of insight and information in this article. I struggle figuring out who to trust and follow when it comes to SEO. My head just starts spinning in chaotic circles when I start reading SEO articles. Do I trust it? Do I not? Are they reputable? How do I know if any of the tips they are selling in this bag of goods are going to get me busted?

So, then I grab my head to stop the spinning and walk away from the whole thing altogether. :D

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com