Affiliate Marketing App for Instagram

Articles about Growth Hacking, Networking Tips and Tools
Sheryl Loch

Affiliate Marketing App for Instagram

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:11 pm

Well, as if we didn’t have enough problems with marketers flooding every social network until they ruin it…Instagram is now on the fast track to being garbage affiliate marketers.

Oh just think of how many images these people will steal just so they can show off a product and get a sale.

I bet this is going to get crazy!

So what in the hell am I talking about (since we know marketers are already doing these things?)

It is a new ios app called ScoutSee

Here is the video that shows you how it works….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lzJQy693tY

I know what you are thinking…the app is so people who enjoy Instagram and love a product can show off the product and make a few pennies while doing so. But, we all know better.

Marketers ruin everything and the platforms take advantage of it. They will let these affiliate links go from this app for awhile and then BAM! They will kill it off and people will have to buy ads (think Facebook). Look at how many affiliate links Facebook dill not allow you to post. Hell, Instagram doesn’t even like affiliate links in a profile, but will allow this one? Me thinks something is fishy.

I have said since Instagram started allowing Business Accounts, they will give perks and encourage people to make the business accounts and then…BAM! Business Accounts will have to Pay to Play on Instagram or their images will never be seen in a stream (think Facebook again).

Not sure how this new ScoutSee app will go, but I see it getting smacked and even faster as people steal images to push their links.

So what do you think????

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com