Do you want viral images?

Videos with tips, tools and tutorial to make the best of all your images.
JessMaynard

Do you want viral images?

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:29 pm

I have heard again and again that inspiring or encouraging quotes will get your image shares and engagement on your social media. That is great for spreading the word about my business and all the exciting things we are up to, right!

But I have seen some images lately that have me wondering, who is your target market because it's not me! I am not the only one who has seen an image and said, I like the quote and agree but I won't share that image on my personal or my business timeline because of the photo~half naked women being objectified needs not be on my timeline for all of history. I would still agree with the quote if her clothing covered what her mother gave her!! In fact, I may even think it's more bad~ass because words and thoughts were being used to convey the idea instead of sexualizing the idea.

Anyways, I am wondering if I am alone here?? Is there anything else that makes you not share an image??
(Don't get me started on spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes~UCK!!!!)
Then as business owners we need to pay attention to these don'ts and consider them when we are creating content!!!
https://youtu.be/wQZO5KChL3E

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Do you want viral images?

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:15 am

It's interesting what people think will work for their images. I'm the same Jess. There are lots of images I won't share because they just seem inappropriate even though I like the quote.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Re: Do you want viral images?

Unread post by JessMaynard » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:59 am

Exactly! I also think we are in a world that doesn't really look highly on objectifying any human~man or woman...it's not good biz!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY