Free graphics package

Videos with tips, tools and tutorial to make the best of all your images.
JessMaynard

Free graphics package

Unread post by JessMaynard » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:17 am

Have you ever wondered how people make such cool graphics for their business? It looks like a lot of work doesn't it. Included in this video is a ton of downloadables to help you get started with making your graphics the best in your industry.
Also, Renae includes a little bit of email marketing tips for us to use as a guide when we are creating a lead magnet.

http://youtu.be/is-IzyDnz4s

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Free graphics package

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:19 pm

I've always loved how much free stuff Renae gives away. Thanks for sharing this Jess.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:52 am

She really does give away some incredible things and creates such value for her followers and once you get into her paid trainings~the gloves come off and the useful, actionable nuggets just overflow to the point that she really has to help some new comers not get overwhelmed. I love her private Facebook group for her University members, so helpful, supportive and an amazing tool!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:23 pm

That's really, really awesome! I've never done any of her paid programs. I've just followed her on YT for a couple of years now and love how giving she is.

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com

Marisa Goudy

Unread post by Marisa Goudy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:44 am

I'm excited to check this one out! She is new to me...

I've become a complete Canva-holic in the last year, which I am 99% ok with. Canva is great because it saves so much time, but sometimes I get sick of the restrictions - I used to be halfway decent using InDesign, but I finally realized I am a writer not a designer.

But, I am always going to be a font snob... Saw this offer today (thanks to a Facebook ad - so, yes, this company's approach is working!). I am tempted, but then I recall that I can't actually move these gorgeous fonts into a free online design tool!

http://www.mydesigndeals.com/deal/the-f ... hly40fonts

Writing Coach and Copywriter for Professionals Who Make Life More Beautiful, Bearable, and Bold
marisagoudy.com

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 pm

I'm not sure how she comes up with all these ideas for stuff.
A couple of years ago, I made a package of free Christmas watermarks...not sure if anyone ever used them or if the site I gave them to ever put them up as a download. But, that is about my extent as to that type of thing as a giveaway.

I bet we as a community could come up with some ideas of things we'd like or use and maybe another member can make it or if you have the talent and see the need, you can make it to giveaway.

Marisa, while you may not be able to move fonts into a free online graphics editor, you can use all the fonts on your computer with Paint. net which is a free editor on your computer.

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:56 pm

Renae Christine is so stinking creative! I agree, I have no idea how she comes up with all this free stuff all the time. Good on her. I wish I could do what she does. It's awesome.

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com

Marisa Goudy

Unread post by Marisa Goudy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:04 am

Great tip, thanks Sheryl!

When I first started my weekly Sovereign Standard I was painstakingly creating 3 - 4 images per post in hopes of being spectacularly Pinnable. (Admittedly, I was drinking wine and watching Scandal at the same time). All that work didn't seem to pay off, so I am back to one featured image. And ultimately, it made more sense to make sure Aweber was playing nice rather than delighting in the Canva sandbox...

Writing Coach and Copywriter for Professionals Who Make Life More Beautiful, Bearable, and Bold
marisagoudy.com