Google Analytics Dashboard Tips with David Kutcher

Videos about SEO, Data Collection, Tools and Tips
Sheryl Loch

Google Analytics Dashboard Tips with David Kutcher

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Do you know how to set up your Google Analytics dashboard?

Do you know what you should have on it?

Heck, how many dashboards should you have and do you need to make separate ones for everyone on your team?

Holy cow, when you open up your analytics, there is so much information it can boggle your mind. But, I bet there are some of those stats that you just don’t really need on a daily basis and some you may seldom need at all. This of course all comes down to what you want to track and how you use the info you gather, so there is no cut and dried “dashboard set up”.

But for those of you who are trying to organize the info you do need in an easily accessible way…this video is for you!

David Kutcher is going to show you where and how to get started with your analytics dashboard. He is also going to give you tips that will help you decide what you may want to display and why you want to display them.

Go ahead and take the few minutes to watch, so you can enjoy going into your analytics instead f fumbling through pages and pages of stats and maybe never finding what you went to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBNYTLVxFks

You can visit David’s website at – Conluent Forms

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Google Analytics Dashboard Tips with David Kutcher

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:31 pm

David Kutcher is so helpful with everything Google Analytics. I highly recommend everyone tune into all of his videos that he has done with us and then also his blog posts. He is brilliant.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com